Shirdi saibaba Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram to all devotees. I am writing from Bengaluru, India. I and thankful for all the experiences shared here which help the devotees to read and strengthen their patience and perseverance. I wish and pray Baba always to bless His kids and their prayers.
Om Sai Ram! Baba, please bless me while I write my current experience. Last night, I woke up following an unpleasant dream. As I got up I immediately took Sai’s name and the first thing which came up in my mind was that in Sai Satcharitra, one Baba’s devotee also used to have weird dreams and due to which he could not sleep properly since long. Then with Baba’s blessings, he kept a Baba’s picture by the side wall where he slept and every night he was advised to drink some nectar mixed with Udi before he slept and keep that Udi packet under his pillow. He experienced a miraculous change and all the bad dreams stopped haunting him and he started to have peaceful sleep with Baba’s blessings and he was all well in few days. I immediately took one Udi packet from my side table, applied some on my forehead and kept the packet under my pillow and prayed Baba to bless me with happiness. I slept peacefully after that.
Next morning when I woke up, I thought let me keep Udi back on side table so that it’s safe and again at night I would keep it back under my pillow. But then a strange thing happened. Udi packet was no where on my bed. I checked every possible place including washroom if I mistakenly carried Udi and dropped there. I checked under mattress, under bed, under pillows and inside pillow covers. It was not found anywhere. My attention went to my small temple in my room and I saw couple of the Udi packets kept there. I wondered if I had kept there. But somewhere I was sure that I did not carry Udi packet anywhere and the one which I was seeing were not the ones which I had slept with. I was anxious and searched again but could not find anywhere. I was sad, cried and prayed Sai Maa to help me to find Udi. I told Him, “You help so many devotees with Udi, then where is my Udi? Now you can only help me to find Udi or bring it back and bless me.”
At night again I took another packet from the temple and applied it on my forehead and kept it on top of my side table so that Udi is near me and I always have positivity around. I was in deep sleep and was having a pleasant and beautiful dream this time. I remembered Udi and in half sleep only I kept my hands under my pillow and took Sai’s name and the magic was here, Udi packet was on my hand. I just caught hold of the packet tightly and was surprised and immediately got up. I checked my side table if I was holding the packet which I had placed there at night but I saw that packet still there. My lost Udi packet which was not there under my pillows last night suddenly came under my pillow and it was in my hands. I thanked Baba for His blessings and this miracle. I still can’t figure out how it happened. I continued to sleep again and when I woke up this morning, I was still surprised if whatever happened was a dream or reality. I checked back and yes, the Udi was there on my hand and under my pillow. Baba always listens to His children and blesses them, He may take some time but only for us to experience His leelas. Please bless us all Sai. The first thing which came in my mind after this experience was to share this experience with several devotees on this platform. Thank You Baba for this wonderful leela
Om Sairam,
My faith in Shirdi Sai Baba dates back to 2012 when I had just started with my post graduation studies. After completing M.A in 2014, I started preparing for government job but failed miserably in all my attempts. I was surrounded by extreme low self esteem and confidence.However my faith that Baba was with me continued. He kept giving me small encouragement so that i could continue.
Sai blessed with a Government job
Four long years passed and nothing happened. In moments of deep despair.I knew this was not the ultimate,one day things will change.I started writing a page once in a while addressing it to Sai and telling Him all my worries.Finally Baba heard my prayers and I got job as an Assistant Professor in a Government college. I feel empowered and responsible after so many years of pain and struggle.
The challenges continue but the only ray of hope is Sai’s presence in my life.In these years my faith and patience was tested and i learnt the value of it.
The only reason for sharing this is to reach out to my Brothers and Sisters who are struggling in their career. Trust me. One day all the trials will end and when you look back you will see that Baba was with you throughout that phase.
Even now when I am stuck in a bad situation, just remembering Baba makes me calm.
Faith can move mountains. Keep talking to Baba, know that he wont forsake you. He will uplift you and make you touch the sky.

0 Comments