If the burden is PLACED ON Baba, he will take care of everything
DEVOTEE EXPERIENCE: Sai devotee Anjali shares with us the experiences that Baba bestowed on her.
Hello! My name is Anjali. First of all thousands of tributes to Baba.I will share with you the experiences I have had recently.
By the end of December, 2020, my left leg was in great pain. Baba Udi wrote, "If the pain subsides, I will share my experience on the blog." Baba kindly immediately relieved the pain. However I drank water mixed with Baba Udi three times a day. After that I went to our hometown and wandered around very wisely. That’s when I decided to share my experience on the blog, but it was too late. Then the pain started again. "pardon your child Baba. I told you i will share on the blog and did not share immediately. Forgive me Baba. You are the direction for this."
Another experience:
In an experience I shared earlier I shared how Baba did Srisailam Darshan with me. Baba told me to go to Srisailam on December 8 but to go on December 7. 'Why did Baba do that? His plan is to have something 'and left everything to him and went to Srisailam on December 7 and returned home that night after the darshan. When we got home we learned that Bharat Bandh was on December 8th. The bandh was very strict in the our area. Roads and highways were blocked until almost evening. I could not even go to our office which is just 5km away from our house. We would be very embarrassed if we were traveling to Srisailam today. That is why Baba made us go to Srisailam the day before. If the burden is on Baba, he will take care of everything.
Another short experience:
At the end of December 2020, our son and I had a fever. I nodded to Baba and begged him to "bless both of you to reduce the fever by dawn". Later I gave Baba Udi along with medicines to both of them. By the grace of Baba both of them were completely healed by dawn. "Baba! Thank you so much". I want to come before you again with another experience imparted by Baba.
Akilandakoti Brahmandanayaka Rajadhiraja Yogiraja Parabrahma Sri Sachchidananda Samardha Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai
An unnamed Sai devotee shares her experience:
I am a devotee of Sai Baba. Baba means life to me since childhood. From waking up to falling asleep at night I keep telling Baba all the things that are on my mind. While reading the experiences of the devotees being published in this blog, I could not hold back the tears for the love that Baba is showing towards their devotees. Baba also gave me a lot of experiences. I will now share with you an experience from it.
I made a gold jewelry four years ago. I wore that jewelery and went to our relatives' wedding. I took the jewelry out and put it in the bag between 12: 30-1: 00am around midnight on the way back after the wedding. However it fell down while I was putting into the bag. I did not notice it. Later, when we reached home, we found no jewelry. I told my husband and I was very worried. They immediately called the bus driver and he said, "We're going to another wedding. If your belongings fell in this bus, it will be safe. You do not have to worry." As soon as we found out where the bus was we went there. Some people were already boarding the bus. I immediately got on the bus praying to Baba in my mind, "Baba! That ornament should be where it fell, it should be visible only to my eyes". I went and saw where he was sitting at night. By the grace of Baba that ornament is still there. I could not stop crying when I saw it. I was very happy and thanked Baba. Whatever my Baba asks must be answered.
Sri Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!
An unnamed Sai devotee shares her experience:
I am a devotee of Sai Baba. Baba means life to me since childhood. From waking up to falling asleep at night I keep telling Baba all the things that are on my mind. While reading the experiences of the devotees being published in this blog, I could not hold back the tears for the love that Baba is showing towards their devotees. Baba also gave me a lot of experiences. I will now share with you an experience from it.
I made a gold jewelry four years ago. I wore that jewelery and went to our relatives' wedding. I took the jewelry out and put it in the bag between 12: 30-1: 00am around midnight on the way back after the wedding. However it fell down while I was putting into the bag. I did not notice it. Later, when we reached home, we found no jewelry. I told my husband and I was very worried. They immediately called the bus driver and he said, "We're going to another wedding. If your belongings fell in this bus, it will be safe. You do not have to worry." As soon as we found out where the bus was we went there. Some people were already boarding the bus. I immediately got on the bus praying to Baba in my mind, "Baba! That ornament should be where it fell, it should be visible only to my eyes". I went and saw where he was sitting at night. By the grace of Baba that ornament is still there. I could not stop crying when I saw it. I was very happy and thanked Baba. Whatever my Baba asks must be answered.
Sri Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!
Baba made him change his mind and liberated us from great difficulty:
An anonymous Sai devotee is sharing with us an experience that Baba recently bestowed on him.
First of all my thanks to those who maintained this blog. In my experience ... I used to run a pre-primary school. The school has been closed since March 2020 due to covid. But already in the month of February we placed an order for the books needed for the coming academic year. That is a process that usually happens to us every year. Because, we sell the books to the parents of the students before the summer holidays and make sure of their seats. In February we ordered the books as usual as the corona intensity was not so high in India. But suddenly in the month of March we closed the school due to the increase in covid cases. Holidays continue due to corona epidemic. Eventually we decided to close the school permanently. Because, unnecessarily large amounts of rent, teachers has to be paid salaries. We told our decision to the parents of the students and the owner of the school building and explained to everyone how difficult it is to run a school in corona conditions. Everyone agreed with our decision. Then we completed all the transactions. Now when it comes to books, I said to the bookseller, "We closed the school permanently. We did not sell a single book I took from you because of the corona. So take those books back." But he said, “Once the books are sold to you, we do not take them back. Selling or not selling is your headache. We have nothing to do with it. You have to pay the full amount, ” in harsh tone he said. How can I pay such a large sum when I have no income for six months? So I prayed heartily to Baba. I also thought he would share my experience on the blog if he took back the books. Baba was the one who prayed to Baba every day in the belief that the bookseller could change his mind. Finally one Thursday the bookseller called me and said " I will take all the books back". I gladly thanked Baba from saving from such a big difficulty.

0 Comments