OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI
Baba Blessings – A True Devotee Miraculous Story
By the blessing of Shiridi sai
Om Sai ram and sai devotees, here is baba’s blessing’s miraculous story as heard
Hi, I would like to continue as an anonymous devotee. Once you complete reading then you will come to know about baba blessings. I am a strong believer in baba. I wanted to share an experience, we were shopping, my daughter who was playing till then fell and she was unconscious, I don’t know what happened but she is not responding I couldn’t think anything all I was doing was rubbing her feet tapping her at back trying to wake her, I was trying to hold her but she was slipping from my hands I cried and couldn’t do anything I was begging people if somebody could call for help after about 10-15 minutes people came to help her, they took her into the room and asked me to wait outside. from the moment I saw her unconscious I was just kept begging baba to help my daughter, it took about 5 minutes I was soo tensed and worried I felt like I am gonna faint I heard my little one’s voice she is crying I felt glad but when I went in she seemed to be losing consciousness I was trembling I was told she should be rushed to the hospital immediately and they won’t allow me with her. It’s about 30 minutes drive, on my way to the hospital I was crying begging baba to take care of my little one and I am so scared how am I gonna see her in what condition those 30 minutes no one should ever face that phase but just.
Five minutes before I reached the hospital I saw few letters on a building like an advertisement suddenly at some point I was with hope, I felt like baba is giving the message that everything will be good, not completely I am not out of fear but I got some positive strength. i was enquiring about her at the reception still crying not knowing what is going on. When I stepped in I saw my kid with all the equipment my feet started shivering I couldn’t step in I stood there crying but baba showed his magic doctor said she is ok they did all the tests, but he didn’t reveal anything he said it will take time.
He said she is sleeping I went near her trying to wake her up, She started crying she wanted to come to me, she’s not allowed because of all equipment. I was praying to baba continuously with my prayers in my mind I asked if the doctor can get the results here’s Baba magic, biggest miracle everything turned out normal we were told she should be examined for few hours so that they can run a few more test, every time someone steps my entire body used to shiver every minute, all mind doing was constantly chanting babas name .it took a while for us to get discharged. It was merely Baba’s miracle that everything turned normal even today when she complains about anything I get scared but we all knew there is baba to always help us. my dear friend doesn’t lose hope he is holding our hands and guiding us. even if we leave his hand he will never leave us and will never forget us Baba please bless all of us Om sai ram!. When there is Baba Blessings, everything is possible.
Baba Message in my Dream – A Sai Devotee Story
Hello, devotees of the great Shri Sai Baba. Let me start by saying that I became a devotee of Baba in 2019. My mother has been Baba’s devotee for a while and would often share with me some of her personal experiences of Baba’s miracles that she and other devotees she knows have experienced. I didn’t immediately turn to worship Baba back then, as they say, Baba picks his devotees at the time he wishes and he picked me as his devotee later in 2019. This is how it happened. My mother was experiencing severe dizziness and vertigo for an entire day and could barely sit up, she was lying down the whole time. When I spoke to her over the phone, she mentioned that she was in severe discomfort and was also suffering from nausea. Even my father sounded sort of helpless even though the doctor had prescribed medication, there was simply no relief. I couldn’t stand the thought of her suffering and decided to go to my local Sai Baba temple to pray on her behalf. I prayed to Baba saying “ Baba she is your devotee, as her daughter I ask you to please give her relief and to help her get better “. It was my first time going into that temple and the energy felt amazing. I left the temple feeling quite confident that my prayer was heard. Within a few hours, my mom confirmed she was feeling much better. Since that day I was drawn to Baba automatically.
I started going to Baba temple every week. While this was going on, I was experiencing some personal issues myself which I wanted to rectify. I surrendered to Baba and requested him to help me get over my personal issues. Within a few weeks of consistent prayers, Baba appeared in my dream in the form of the temple idol with 2 silver coins covering each of his eyes.
The next day I told my mom about the dream and that I couldn’t quite understand why he had the coins covering his eyes? She explained to me that the two coins represented Shradha and Saboori, the two words Baba always preached and she said she once read that Baba had requested two coins from one of his devotees and explained that the coins were Shradha and Saboori!! I was thrilled beyond my wits hearing this explanation! From that day I always donate two coins to the Baba temple every week, I hold the coins in my hands, pray to Baba, thank him for guiding me and deposit the coins in the donation box. My life has changed in many ways for the positive and even the personal issues I was battling have smoothened out!


0 Comments