THE GREATEST SADGURU
It is such a great privilege and blessing from my SADGURU that I am able to write this blog and I have no commercial interest at all. My aim to spread BABA teaching and devotees Experiences and even today saw so many devotees praying BABA to save their kith and kin in FB and I was in meditation for all those people and asked Baba to take care.
I hope my blog is being read with reverence and expect further support and I also write another blog with different topics and wish to share that too.
https://uniquearticles99.blogspot.com/?m=1
1. EXPERIENCE
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I am Sai's devotee from Hyderabad. I came close to Him since my college days in 2011. I have experienced His miracles ever since 2011 after I trusted Him completely and He fulfils my smallest of the smallest wish.I am a sixth month pregnant with my second child. In Tiffa the doctor expressed a doubt and advised foetal echo scan. I was very confident that it was just for clarification and there was no other issue as BABA was with us. But my husband was very nervous. We were referred to other hospitals apart from our routine ones as the cardiologist was not available there.
I am a sixth month pregnant with my second child. In Tiffa the doctor expressed a doubt and advised foetal echo scan. I was very confident that it was just for clarification and there was no other issue as Baba was with me. But my husband was very nervous. We were referred to other hospitals apart from our routine ones as the cardiologist was not available there.
We waited for five hours for our turn, then came my turn. I was in bed very confident but as the doctor asked to call my husband as he needed to talk to him, I felt nervous for the very first time. I was continuously chanting “Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai”After a thorough check-up doctor showed me my baby's heart and it was beautiful and perfectly developed. He showed me all the parts as I am a doctor too. He spoke to my husband and he said that everything was normal. We came to the conclusion that due to my previous history of gestational diabetes in my 1st pregnancy they advised this scan.
My scan was done on 12-01-2021. As I vowed I did Annadhanam to the poor on 14th January 2021 Thursday and on Sankranthi near Baba temple. Baba is just amazing. Love You Baba. I am also doing parayan weekly once, since my fifth month. Thank You Baba.
2.EXPERIENCE
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I am Sai's devotee from Hyderabad. I came close to Him since my college days in 2011. I have experienced His miracles ever since 2011 after I trusted Him completely and He fulfils my smallest of the smallest wish.
I am a sixth month pregnant with my second child. In Tiffa the doctor expressed a doubt and advised foetal echo scan. I was very confident that it was just for clarification and there was no other issue as Baba was with me. But my husband was very nervous. We were referred to other hospitals apart from our routine ones as the cardiologist was not available there.
I am a sixth month pregnant with my second child. In Tiffa the doctor expressed a doubt and advised foetal echo scan. I was very confident that it was just for clarification and there was no other issue as Baba was with me. But my husband was very nervous. We were referred to other hospitals apart from our routine ones as the cardiologist was not available there.
0 Comments