Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

EXPERIENCES 8/02/2021



1.Experience 

Not much was known in those days about Sai Baba as is known today. So from the first day I joined the school my classmates used to ask me, "How did you name 'Sainath'?" Sometimes even my teachers were interested in my name. I often ask my father about this. So my father said, "Your birth is the blessing of that Sainath." A few years later, in 1922, I persuaded my father to tell me my name.

 

Then my father said: 'My elder brother was working as a revenue officer in a village called Mokdya. It is a small village. Since there were no good schools there, I was sent to Mumbai to study. In Mumbai I used to be with Choubal. That Choubal daughter is your mother. Unfortunately I did not pass the matriculation exams. Again I did not appear for the exams as I did not have the money to pay the fees. Then I started looking for a job. I got a railway job. However working hours and shifts were very high. So your mom told you to resign from that job. At that time we both went to visit Shirdi for the first time. We tied a tonga (horse-drawn carriage) from Kopargaon and went to Shirdi. Tonga disappeared while taking retailer near your mom to give money to Tonga Toleva when she reached Shirdi. We were shocked. Later, as we were entering Dwarakamai, Baba shouted, "Who brought you here? Go back." With that we returned home. Then came a letter asking him to join the Mumbai Port Trust immediately. I have been working there ever since.

 

A year later we both went to Shirdi again. As your mother prostrated before Baba, Baba said, "Your work is done." With his blessings you were born exactly nine months later. That is why we have named you 'Sainath'. We took you to Shirdi when you were about 2 years old. Baba took you on his lap and hugged you tightly ".


Ref: Saiprasad magazine; 1993(Diwali issue)

Source: Baba divine symphony by Winnie 


2.Experience 

Baba Darshan :


Sai devotee Sai happily shares with us the vision that Baba bestowed on him. To the devotees, my heartfelt greetings to the administrators of this blog. My name is Sai. Without delay I will share with you all the experience (happiness) I had today. I started reciting “SAI LEELAMURTHM”. I am reciting one evening as a part of it. Then in my mind, “Aha, how lucky the people of Shirdi really are! What luck it takes to serve God himself! ” I was getting Thoughts after thoughts, “Do I really have the wisdom to recognise that Baba has come before me like that? No, not at all. ” Again after reading a little my thoughts were, “Baba! I know, you're with me, you're with me, but why you do not show up? ” I asked Baba. I keep reading to myself, these thoughts in my mind again. Maybe it's my subconscious mind. Slowly the reading of the chapter for the day is completed. It is my habit to sit outside and talk for at least half an hour before going to bed every night. Even today we sit and talked so much fun looking at the clouds in the sky and the moon. I wondered why I saw the moon like that for a while. Awesome! Baba appeared to me on the moon. I looked again and again, Baba appeared. When I told my mother that Baba was visible, she also looked at the moon and said, "Yes, I also see Baba's face on the moon." I have sometimes seen in the news earlier - "Devotees visiting Shiridisai saw Baba in the Moon". Although I have always been a devotee of Baba, I have never seen Baba. It is true that I could not see more than I could see. I cannot put into words how happy I am was that Baba has appeared. What happened today may just be the guess in my mind. But, it is my desire to be able to see Baba all the same, throughout and forever. We all know that ‘Everything” is Saibaba . “Baba! Give me the knowledge to see you everywhere, in every creature, Baba. Completely remove the pride in me. Baba! May my head be at your feet forever! ” The literal truth is that Baba said ‘I will speak if called’. He certainly says, we must be attentive, Saburi and receive His grace. "Save all your children, Baba, do not take anyone away from you".

Satchitanda Sainath maharajki jai

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments