Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

SAIBABA SIXTH ASSURANCE

                            



 

                                 OM SAIRAM 



Today Baba asked me to write about the Sixth assurance. As I have been telling over and over I am doing nothing except just write what he says and how it is being done only OUR BABA knows and thanks for all your support.


“MY MORTAL REMAINS WILL SPEAK FROM MY TOMB “

What a great assurance and which he has always kept till date and the devotees experiences in this blog is the evidence for that. I am privileged to write this as today being Thursday sat in meditation and asked BABA and he asked to complete this. Most people wonder how is this possible but I get the thoughts or some clue in the form of an SMS and which will give me the information what to write.

I am sharing this blog in FB and so much love for BABA that I am inspired to write more and more about our Sadguru and my thirst of love for him never quenches and feel like telling more and more.

Before going to the assurance let me tell you something interesting and you will agree with me how Baba blessing is with me even though I, on personal front am in lot of tensions and pressures but my motto is Baba gives all these only to his dear children and wants them to learn and they are teaching but not punishment as our Mother Baba can never give punishment.

I saw so many devotees in FB asking Baba to help their Kith and Kin and I sat in meditation and asked BABA for helping and prayed for their souls and Baba gave some advice and i messages then and it is upto them to act upon but the most interesting thing was I read a chapter of Satcharitra and today incidentally was the chapter of cures by Baba(chapter 13th).

NOW THE ASSURANCE:

When did Baba gave this assurance??  When he was alive and to certain devotee who was not from Shiridi. So what was Baba telling us and the promise he always kept. To understand this in modern times I shall give you a simple version of the same as directed by our Sai.

Suppose some one is trying to call you when you are speaking to some one else what is the message you get which is pre-recorded? The number is busy and try after sometime and if it is busy for long you will not do again as Ego comes our way.But our Baba will always try to reach us even if our number is busy as he promised he will do but we are busy with social networks, Gossip, The Idiot box, Movies etc so where are we ready to receive him. 

Another important thing if suppose, Baba calls you and says my child you came to temple yesterday and asked me for a solution so this is how you do ,your problem will be solved will you believe it is Baba calling. Rather you will shout saying have you gone mad or wrong number will be our reaction. Now if he come live to your house in the rags which he says are his riches, in old kafuni and a tin pot and says I am Baba child will you accept. No but will drive him as mad fakir or some person has come from drama company. 

Our Baba knows all this hence the most important sixth assurance. What we should understand is that this physical body,eyes, mind will never accept so he asked us to speak from “SAMADHI “ which is a state where you are in deep meditation and he will surely answer your prayer. The same he says in the Fifth assurance too as our Baba is the UNIVERSE and all is in his control.

Now Baba message for the day:

“Baba what is the easiest way to talk in samadhi and how to reach the same”

Baba said “Oh! My child ,just sit in meditation for 1 hour daily and most important for 20 minutes, before you sleep and I will come and wake you up in the middle of the night. (You will suddenly get up by yourself or some sound ) then again sit for meditation for 10 minutes and ask your problem. I shall show the same in a dream”

So my Sai devotees please do as instructed by Baba and you will surely see wonders happening and if you recollect your dream they will be more clear than your T.V or Movie as the technology in those worlds are above 5D. This can be used for any of your problems personal, financial, Health, Family or social as he is our Mothers, Father, Friend and most importantly SADGURU.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai sai

Post a Comment

0 Comments