1. Those who love me dearly are rare. If they give me one, I will give them hundreds.
2.If youlook at me, I will look at you.
3. This world is so strange. All are my people. I see everyone equally. But, some of them become thieves. What can I do for them?
4. These feet, which have no holy and are most sacred. Trust me completely. Your wish will come true.
5. Those who believe in me will never fall.
6. Those who recognize me wandering in the form of all living beings and walk with that identity are appalled by me.
7. Do not look at horoscopes! Do not trust palmistry! Trust me!
8. I choose my devotee myself. No matter how far my devotee is, I will bring them to me on various missions like a thread tied to a sparrow's leg. No one comes to me on their own.
9. It is enough to hand over the reins to the teacher and sit quietly. All I have to do I will do and take you to your destination sooner or later.
10. Get to work! Read the scriptures! Pronounce the name of God!
11. I have been with you in many births behind. And I can be with you in all the lives to come. We will meet again. I am accountable to Allah to every penny entrusted to me.
12. I have to go thousands of crosses to save many. This is my body not anyone’s servant. It is the only slave to Allah.
13. I am in everything. I am the one who give anything to everything. Even a leaf will not move without my command.
14. The mother of this mosque is very patient. She will be happy to get rid of all the hardships of those who resort to her.
15. This merciful fakir must protect you. Trust me completely. Do not fear , do not worry.

0 Comments