Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

BABA'S GOLDEN SWEET TEACHING PART 2

 


This is the second paqrt of our SADGURU words which was given to me and asked to write them for the benefit of one and all. My attempt to see that atleast one gets the message what our BABA is telling and uses them in his/her life, means my purpose of  writing this blog is fulfilled.

16. Those who always hear and say things about me, always remembering the name ‘Sai, Sai’ and believing in myself uniquely have nothing to fear about anything in this world.

17. Stop fighting for the false prestige, seek forgiveness in the court of God, and seek the mercy of God.

18. Meditate at the feet of sadguru with devotion.

19. I will continue to give whatever my devotees ask for, but only to those who deserve to receive.

20. Whoever believes in me and immerses himself in my meditation, I will ensure to complete all their needs.

21. Trust and Remember Debt Consolidation! Do not ignore any creature that comes near you! Give rice to the hungry and clothes to the homeless! God will be  pleased.

22. Sacks of UDI is here , takein wagons. My warehouse doors are open, take it, no one will interrupt.

23. It is not enough to greet the teacher, one has to surrender.

24. Those who meditate on me and sing my rhythms become me. Their KARMA will perish. I will always be theirs.

25. Spend in the presence of sages. Be associated the learned and saints.

26. Walk in the way that pleases God. Never bother anyone.

27. I will run and appear to those who call me with love. All I want from my devotees is heartfelt love!

28. Remember that I know where you are and what you are doing.

29. All the hardships of my devotees are mine. I am always thinking about my devotee. I will fulfill all the desires of my devotees.

30. Wherever you go, I will come after you. I do not want any vehicles.

Post a Comment

0 Comments