1. EXPERIENCE
Sairam. My name is somya. Baba has been a part of my life for the last 17 years. ”I have an inseparable bond with him. Baba is guiding me in various ways. For example- through dreams, words, etc. Baba saved me from many dangers through warnings or some hints. In addition, he helped me face many situations in life carefully and was able to achieve success at different stages.
Baba listened to my prayers when I was worried that I would not be able to recite like the same after joining the job.
In my experience, at midnight on May 13, 2018, my mother, my aunt and I set off from Vijayawada to Ahobilam in a private vehicle. The mind is warning that something bad is going to happen. But we continued our journey. We were on Giddaluru, Bestavaripeta Ghat Road between 3 and 4 am. At that time the driver was sleeping . No matter how many times we told to stop the car and rest for a while, he continued to drive the car regardless. Once the three of us were asleep in the back seat, Baba saved us from an accident that was going to happen when our car was about to hit the truck. The driver completely lost control at around 3.30am the following morning. With that, the car lost control and crashed into a rock on the side of the road. Falling into the valley in the morning! We are on the verge of danger. To that jerk I slipped from the back seat and fell forward. We all shouted loudly. The driver was also in a state of unresponsiveness to this sudden evolution. But Baba heard our prayers and cries. Suddenly the steering wheel itself came under control and the car came onto the road. That 's it. Is it possible for anyone other than Him !? All four of us survived the accident with minor injuries. We would not be where we are today if He did not protect us at that moment. Who can save us from such situations ? Once called, Baba comes running to save his children. His love is so wonderful. our thanks for saving us, Baba!
2.An anonymous Sai devotee from the USA writes:
I am a devotee of Sai Baba. I am putting before you his experience written by our father about the grace of Baba. Enjoy reading his words.
That was in 2004. My wife and I live in Secunderabad with our daughter and granddaughter as our son-in-law is working in another state. On Thursday, December 23rd at 3:00 pm I experienced a strange feeling like I had never experienced in my sleep. Unbeknownst to me my body moved in strange strange poses as if it were there. My wife next to me said, “Why are you sleeping like this? Can't you sleep after eating? "I realized that I was unconscious and unconscious when there was no response from me. However, even in that state I repeatedly murmured," Do not be afraid, my dear Sai Baba is always awake. "
My wife was frightened and immediately called my granddaughter who was studying in the next room. She called her mother who was at work. My daughter who noticed my condition stood motionless not knowing what to do. She did not remember any doctor at the time of contacting the doctor. she did not even know about the good hospital near . Lucky the next door neighbor was doctor. She suggested to take me to KIMS hospital . All that time I was muttering, "Sainath will save me." Two auto rickshaws were brought. A security guard, a carpenter, picked me up and put me in the car.
We arrived at the Kims Hospital compound. Our autos stopped in the parking lot a short distance from the main building. Suddenly, four people came with a stretcher and took me straight to the ICU ward. My wife, our girl, and granddaughter, who were busy giving money to the auto guys, later looked for me and started searching everywhere I could not find. They finally got there knowing they had taken me to the ICU.
The hands of Srisainath are beautiful. My daughter had never heard of Kims Hospital, which was just a kilometer away. Baba guided him to take him to the hospital through hercfriend. And the real miracle is, how did the hospital staff know about my arrival without anyone calling? Usually, however, you will need to contact the reception counter in advance. They provide information to the doctor. But how did you get me straight to the ICU without information.
I regained consciousness when the people came to see me in the ICU. The doctor who had already started treatment told my wife, "We immediately rushed the patient to the ICU as there was a possibility of going into a coma if delayed." I was in the ICU that night. The next morning I was taken to a special ward. Date. I was discharged on 25.12.2004 at 11:42 am. When I got home I saw the tsunami devastation on TV. Even this experience that happened to me was like a mini tsunami. No health problems were expected in the years that followed. My life goes smoothly. Dear Sai relatives, what if all this is not Sri Sainath blessing?
SHRI SATCHITANADA SAMRADA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI
0 Comments