Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES


    CLICK ON THE IMAGE AND SEEK BABA BLESSING

1.BABA FULFILLED MY THREE WISHES:

An unnamed Sai devotee shares his experience

A few months ago I,  and my  mother went to  Shirdi taking my  eight-month-old baby. That was the first time we took my child to see Baba. After seeing Baba I asked Baba three things. They are,


1. Udi or prasadam.

2. I swear I will take care of my baby.

3. Put our hands on our heads and bless.


As we were coming out after the darshan, the security guard at the door unknowingly put a packet of Baba Prasad in my hand. So Baba fulfilled my first wish. I came out very happy. Then I was walking towards the hotel when a girl met me and I gave her ten rupees. He took the money and put a photo of Baba in my hand. Surprise to see! The photo reads, "I promise to take care of my devotees." I was amazed at the love shown by Baba.


As for the third wish, an old woman who did not know where it came from came straight to me while we were standing in front of Dwarakamai. Then our child was in my arms. "Your child took a photo of Baba from my hands," she said, "I don't need any money," and placed her hands on my head, blessing Babu's head, and walked back, ignoring my husband and our mother, who were next door. Even after she left, I did not realize that Baba had come and blessed me and my child with their own hands. My eyes filled with bliss as I understood it. When my people saw it and asked what had happened, I told Baba about the three wishes I had asked. When they heard this, they too were overjoyed. Thus Baba fulfilled all the three wishes I asked for within an hour. We reached home with that boundless joy.

2.WE ARE BLESSED WE SAW BABA LIVE:

An anonymous Sai devotee from America shares with us the experience of how Sai Baba appeared to him and his family and saved them from danger.

My belief is that Sai is everywhere and will always protect his children. The incident I am about to tell you about happened in 2017 when I was going to Srisomeshwara Temple with my family. The temple is located in the Blurridge Mountains in the western part of North Carolina in the USA. It is also known as 'West Mount Kailash'. The deity here is Lord Shiva. The atmosphere here is very serene and spiritual. To reach here, one has to travel a long distance through the forest.

One weekend I went with my family to Srisomeshwara Temple. We travel based on GPS (The Global Positioning System: GPS, which helps us to reach our destination when traveling through unknown terrain), although we do not know how to get there. We lost our way after reaching the dense forest for a while. Not knowing how to reach the destination our car accidentally landed in a deep mud mixed with ice and water. No matter how hard I tried, I could not get out of that mud. It is isolated area to Ask anyone for help. At least there is no network to call the emergency helpline or my insurance company. We prayed to with total surrender and reverence to  Baba as we were in a state of  helplessness as to what to do. In the morning, a man with three dogs appeared as if he had come from nowhere. He approached our car and said, "You sit in the car. I'll push the car." Then he just hit the car .. that's it! The car came out of the mud. I got out of the car and thanked him, "We are going for a visit to Mount Soma Temple. But we got lost in this forest. Can you tell me how to get there?" I asked. He pointed to a path and said, "Go that way. Go straight to the entrance to the Mount Soma Temple." Later we followed the path shown by him and reached Mount Soma Temple and visited Someshwar. I believe that the person was Lord Dattatreya, who came with three dogs and helped us while praying to Baba in that desolate forest. It was a wonderful experience to see Baba himself. "Baba! Gave me an unforgettable experience for the rest of my life. Thank you so much."

SHRI SATCHITANADA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Post a Comment

0 Comments