Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

EXPERIENCES

             DEVOTEE EXPERIENCES


1.Experience 

When a devotee named Mati Krishnabai Prabhakar first visited Baba, Baba presented her with a quadrupedal coin. She considered the coin obtained by Baba Amruthasthas to be very valuable, carefully preserved and worshiped every day. One day a woman came to her house to sell coconuts. Krishnabai took the coconut from her and gave her the quadruple coin which Baba had mistakenly given her along with other coins. Krishnabai later regretted his foolishness in recognizing the mistake he had made after completing his daily chores. That evening someone knocked on her door. Krishnabai was heartbroken and went to the door and was shocked to see a woman selling coconuts in front of her. For some reason, the woman returned the quadruped coin given by Krishnabai in the morning, asked for another coin in return and left. Krishnabai was overjoyed with the incident. Manasara thanked Baba for the kindness shown to him.

2.Baba will save us from any difficulty 

An anonymous Sai devotee shares with us the experiences that Baba bestowed on her.

Om Sairam! Hello everyone. My thanks to those who maintain this blog. I am a small devotee. We have been worshiping Baba since our childhood. Baba has shown us many experiences in our life. Now I want to share with you two experiences from them.

One morning they were suffering from stomach ache and vomiting. I bowed to Baba and said, “Baba! You must bless yourself so that our stomach ache and vomiting will go away quickly. ”I begged Baba, wrote Baba Udi to them and sat next to him naming Baba. With the effect of Baba Udi and the naming of Baba, our stomach ache and vomiting subsided throughout the evening.

Also once our boy was suffering from a very cold and fever before the Sankranthi festival. He was also having a hard time breathing. Medication may provide some relief, but the fever may continue to rise. I believed in Baba and said, “Baba! Make your own health for Babu anyway, ”I said to Baba, naming Baba. Remembering Baba's name improved Babu's health.

Baba will protect us from any difficulty if we always name Baba with devotion. “Baba! I sincerely want to pour your love on everyone and protect everyone at all times ”. My thanks once again to the administrators of this blog and to all of you who read this experience. I sincerely beg Baba to protect everyone from this corona bar.

Om Sairam!

3.Baba who listened  and fulfilled his wish

Courtesy of Sai Bhakt from USA USA Sharing Her Experience

Om Sairam! My greetings to all the devotees of Baba. It is no exaggeration to say that this blog is a ‘modern biography’. My congratulatory greetings to Sai who maintains the blog. I have loved Baba so much since my childhood. Baba is always protecting me and my family. I have shared with you some of the experiences Baba has bestowed so far. I am now sharing with you another experience recently bestowed by Baba. Recently my husband had a bad cold. Home Remedies and Medications The cold did not go away. The actual corona time so scared me a lot. Then I wholeheartedly bowed to Baba and prayed that Mavari would reduce the cold, Baba put Udi to Mavari and mixed some Udi in water and gave it to him. Baba kindly reduced his cold a little. The corona test will be done if you consult a doctor later. Frightened by that, I prayed to Baba, "Baba! I will share my experience on the blog if the corona report is negative with your grace." Baba heard my prayer. A day later the corona test report came out as negative. "My wish has been fulfilled, thank you very much Baba! I am reciting the sacrament to alleviate our cold completely with your kindness. Bless him to recover quickly and be in full health Baba! Love you Baba! Thankyou Baba!"

4.Baba kindly reduced fever

Sai devotee Neelima shares with us an experience that Baba recently bestowed on her.

"Sai Baba! The miracles you have shown in my life are indescribable. Thank you Father!" I will now share with all of you an experience that Baba recently bestowed on me. On January 20, 2021, our younger brother had a fever. At once he became very bored and could not get up at all. I was very saddened by Wadi's condition and said to Baba, "Baba! I will share my experience on blog tomorrow if my brother has a fever and is healthy." Immediately Baba kindly got up the younger brother and went to the hospital, where he fully recovered by dawn. "Baba! Thank you so much 

OM SAI RAM

Post a Comment

0 Comments