1.EXPERIENCE

Mal Ammala, a 60-year-old Baba devotee, lived in Matunga, Mumbai. She is a Tamilian. She does not speak any language other than Tamil. In 1944 her only son got a job in the Army. With that she was worried about what would happen to her child in the Army. Determined to take refuge in Baba over the matter, she went to the railway station and asked  for a ticket to Shirdi at the booking counter. She didn't know which train goes to Shirdi. However the clerk at the booking counter is a devotee of Baba.. ( We have read many times how BABA arranges his devotees journey to his holy feet) He gave her a ticket to Kopargaon and told her to get off there and go to Shirdi. She somehow reached Shirdi along with fellow pilgrims and took a room near the tomb.

At 8 o'clock at night she (during that time) slipped and fell at the well in the darkness not knowing that there was no boundary to the stairs behind the tomb. She was injured. She was bleeding from injuries to her knee and forehead. Somehow she was greeted by a man named Mr. Balvalli after she got out from there with total difficulty. She told him about her fall and the injuries she had sustained. Then he said, "I will take you to the doctor,please come Amma" She refused and said something interesting: "I saw a man standing next to me when I fell. He looked up and saw that he was none other than the real 'Srisaibaba'! He was standing there holding a lantern in his hand. You will be healed tomorrow. "There is no need for further treatment," he said. Then she reached her room. Despite so many injuries she slept peacefully with no pain bothering her. In the middle of the night she had a dream. In the dream, Baba appeared and assured him, "I will take care of your child as well. You do not have to worry about his protection."

Source: saileelas.org (Saisudha, Volume - 5, June 1945).

2.EXPERIENCE

Sri Sachchidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai
SHRADDHA- SABURI

Sneha Agarwal, a Sai DEVOTEE from Pune, recounts a recent experience.

We recently went to Bangkok to spend the holidays for having fun. While I and my daughter were in the swimming pool there, our mobile slipped out of my daughter's hand while my daughter was taking a selfie and fell into the swimming pool. I immediately pulled it out and wiped it clean and made a call from the phone. However, the volume button and the back button did not work.I switched off the mobile.

Since there was no possibility of repairing it I tried drying the mobile with a hair dryer and switching it on again but it did not work properly. Then I wrapped the mobile in a cloth and put it in my bag. Later as we were going for dinner on the ship on an escalator a UDI packet fell down from our bag. Immediately my husband pulled out that packet and put it in the bag. As soon as the incident took place I felt Saibaba seemed to be pointing something at me. When we finished dinner and went to the hotel at about 10 o'clock I prayed to Baba, "Baba! After going to the hotel I will apply your holy UDI to my mobile and if my mobile works with it I will immediately share my experience with Sai relatives through the blog". Also, as soon as I arrived at the hotel, I applied on my mobile and switched it on. Awesome! My phone started working. I screamed and jumped with joy. It was truly a very wonderful experience for me. When mobile falls in water to work normally is something difficult. ( I never knew that such devotees are also there as I thought I am only the MAD DEVOTEE as I applied UDI to my LAPTOP which crashed and stopped working and my family laughed. Now when I was writing this blog I was surprised what I did one week back BABA asked me to share in the BLOG and trust me i never knew I was writing some devotee expereince till i completely read it and only BABA knows what his leelas are.)

In the 13th chapter, Baba says, "Devotees forget their God and Guru in their happy times and remember only in hardships"! Baba also taught through the incident that "do not forget him even in happy times". Not only that! Baba also confirmed through this experience that he will always be kind to his children.

Om Sairam.
Sri Sachchidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai