OM SAI RAM
It has been a long time since our SADGURU has given me the permission and instruction to write on his teaching and today BABA has asked me to write on the EIGHT assurance which is really something very important and meaningful. Another important thing is some great incident took place and I am surprised how he makes me write and do not miss to read the full blog.
" I AM EVER LIVING TO HELP AND GUIDE ALL WHO COME TO ME. WHO SURRENDER TO ME, AND WHO SEEK REFUGE IN ME"
What golden words are these really. Baba as always tells he will guide, help and throw light in lives to who ever comes to him. Any great guru will just not give away his teaching or shower his blessing for some wish which we seek. ( Baba is exception as he never says no to his devotees) When he has promised something which we wish will happen then the Guru tends to lose all the "TAPOSAKTHI" or the power which he has accumulated by meditation or penence. Baba shows his miracles to satisfy the devotees wishes but not to gain either money or fame and he was always the poor mad fakir and will always be the same as I for one belive BABA IS ALIVE AND WILL ALWAYS BE ALIVE.
What we need to understand from this Eight assurance?
When we say surrender it has to be 100% surrender and most important 100% faith. We need to have total faith what ever be the circumstances and what ever be the outcome as Baba knows what is good and what is bad and if something has happened against what you wish then we need to thank Baba and tell it might happened for some good and we will soon realize that what has happened was indeed for our own good as that is the love Baba has for his children.
What we generally to to think we are in the right path of devotion are these things. " I am go to temple every thursday. I break coconut every Thursday. I attend Arti every Thursday. I fast every Thursday and most foolish thing I am a baba devotee" These we tell to the world to prove as Baba devotee. Whom should we prove Baba or the society? If we want to prove the society ( I was a fool to keep telling all these days until one day realization dawned on me and then I said whom should I show all these) please continue doing it and live in the false world of devotion and disappointment. ( Blame Baba that in spite of all these he never showed mercy and switch Guru Or God).
What is total surrender?
If you want to prove Baba that you are true devotee and have surrendered to him then we need to read the chapter number 15 in SHRI SAI SATCHARITRA and the story of Mr. Cholkar. Mr. Cholkar heard of baba and was great devotee. He wanted to pass an departmental exam and prayed to Baba that if he passes the exam he will come to shiridi and have Baba darshan and distribute sugar candy and fall at Baba's feet. OUR BABA is an ocean full of love and mercy and cholkar did pass the exam. He wanted to fulfill his owe quickly and being a poor man cut down his sugar in his tea and saved money. He visited shirdi with the saving and was overwhelmed seeing baba. After doing all formalites asked Baba to bless and was ready to leave masjid. Cholkar was Bapusaheb Jog guest and Baba called Jog and said " Give him cup of tea fully saturated with sugar" Jog started crying like a child as that was the secret only he knew and how Baba has read his mind. Then came this golden words from Baba.
" IF YOU SPREAD YOUR PALMS WITH DEVOTION BEFOR ME, I AM IMMEDIATELY WITH YOU, DAY AND NIGHT. THOUGH, I AM HERE PHYSICALLY, STILL I KNOW WHAT YOU DO BEYOND THE SEVEN SEAS. GO WHEREVER YOU WISH, OVER THE WIDE WORLD, I AM WITH YOU. MY ABODE IS IN YOUR HEART AND I AM WITHIN YOU. ALWAYS WORSHIP ME, WHO IS SEATED IN YOUR HEART AS WELL AS IN THE HEART OF ALL BEINGS. BLESSED AND FORTUNATE INDEED IS HE, WHO KNOWS ME THUS"
What a beautiful and important lesson Baba has imparted. I am really surprised how he does few things and as I promised that I shall narrate an incident that made me write this today and how he dictates words that flow from me. Today is Thursday and Baba gives me the pleasue to perform SAI VRATH and also he makes me read one chapter daily and when he started dictating the surprise was today was the chapter 15 and the story of Mr. Cholkar and really my hands are trembling to even type as he does so many leelas and I pray daily why he is not making me write the blog any more. Today he added another task and asked me to do the reading as recording and post in YOUTUBE and only he knows how he will get that done.
Now the real test he has given me and started asking what he learnt from this assurance. I said " Baba what ever you taught today and what i read in the satcharitra I understood."
Baba said "Oh! my child I will ask you something and if you answer from the bottom of the heart I will always stay in your house and also completely surrender to you"
" Baba please I am getting tensed as I am sure your test will be something which I will fail. Please do ask and pardon me if I am wrong and what ever be do not leave me and go"
Baba " Today while preparing the PRASADAM/BHOG suppose a dog or cat has come and tasted that what will you do? Will you still give the same a PRASADAM ?"
I was now in such a situation of awkwardness I was not sure what to say and after mustering courage I said " Baba how can I give that PRASADAM to you? I will throw that in dustbin and prepare fresh again?
Baba laughed and said " I am going away as your answer was not what I expected and if I need to come back do little more honest effort of surrender and I do not want any PUJA OR PRASADAM to be pleased. What i want is complete surrender and most importantly applying my teaching in your life. I was expecting you would say the dog or cat is none but me but you did not. Also had you said you will keep that prasadam for those creatures instead of throwing away in the dustbin I would have loved but you failed and not grown. I do not want any paraphernalia but simple devotion and total surrender with faith."
I stopped hearing his words and I went blank and thought I have grown to reach and understand his teaching but still I am learning alphabets so long way to go. Oh! the lovely children of SAI FAMILY and ardent devotees please understand what we need to do and start doing those to reach him. I need to sit and meditate to SAI and request him or I will not be able to write any more without his guidance and request all of you to pray for me too so he keeps teaching ALL OF US.
SHRI SATCHINANDA SAMRADA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

0 Comments