Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

THE POWER OF UDI/DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES



I have been always writing in my blog about the power of UDI and how it does miracles in one's lives.

Here are few experiences which will give you goose bumps as even writing them is giving me goose bumps. OM SAI RAM

 1. BAba cured her problem which was hereditary with UDI

One of the wonders of Sai Leela has happened recently in my life. There is one hereditary left arm tremor disease in our family. Many of our family members have suffered from this problem. I am one of them. My left arm is always shaking a little because of that problem. So I cannot hold a glass of water or a cup of coffee with my left hand. Whatever I hold it will tremble tremendously and it will slip out of my hand and slide down. At least I cannot hold a spoonful of sugar or salt with my left hand. This problem caused me a lot of trouble in the office, even if I had to go out to lunch with the office colleagues. Everyone thought I had a nervous problem

Every day I recite a chapter assigned to me in the recitation group. One Thursday, after the recitation of the scriptures was completed, I offered Aarti to Baba and made an offering. Later I also did Annadanam. Then we started reciting again in the recitation group. Today I was assigned a second chapter. When I finished the recitation I felt very thirsty and holding a large glass of water with my right hand I stood in front of the big Baba photo in our house and looked at Baba and said, “Look Baba! I held it with my right hand. I have not been able to hold anything with my left hand since my childhood. This is the most humiliating thing in my life. .I was very upset" when I told Baba. While talking to Baba, an idea came to my mind," What if I drank the water with my left hand ?! " Did not fall down, not even a drop of water fell down. I drank another glass of water again to make sure again. Then even the water did not drip. Then there was no problem even when I held salt in a spoon. Baba  has solved such a big problem that has plagued me since childhood as a child. My joy knows no bounds. The love that Baba shows towards us is wonderful. If we pray with reverence and total faith Baba will hear us and he is our Mother, Father and Sadguru

Om Sairam.

Baba appeared in this devotee dream and cured her. Really the most lovable and ever saving Guru is our Baba:

Sri Sachchidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai
Sharaddha - Saburi


Sairam to all. My name is Satya Soujanya. I am a resident of Sambalpur. . Baba's grace is with all of you, so I sincerely wish this blog to go very well with Baba's grace. I want to share with you an amazing experience that happened to me.


I had a very severe fever in the seventh month when I was pregnant. It was 105 degrees. I was admitted to the hospital. Then our mother put a small silver Baba idol in my hand. I, our mother, say that everyone in our house believes in Baba. I was only given saline at the hospital. Because for me, nothing should happen to the unborn baby. The fever did not go down for two days. "Baba! You have to take care of yourself," Amma kept chanting Baba name. When the fever subsided, Amma opened a Telugu homeopathic medicine book and opened a page saying, "Baba! Tell me what medicine to give our girl." It contained typhoid fever medicine (bapttisa 200. homeopathy). Surprise! That's when my blood test confirmed typhoid. My father was a homeopathic doctor so I took that medicine. Doctors also consider giving allopathic medicines while in the actual stomach. I took the medicine as per the instruction given by Baba with such confidence in Baba. By then I was still in the hospital and they were only injecting saline. Did not sleep at all for three days due to fever. The idol of Baba given by my mother is still in my hand. Three days later I had some sleep. Then I got a dream. In the dream Baba was rolling on my heart and chanting something. Baba was giving something in green once once , once in yellow, once in clay, and he prepared the medicine by rolling on the stone and gave me. I said, "Baba! I don't want to take." Baba said, "shut your mouth and take a medicine to soothe the fever!" Baba made me drink the dectoction forcibly. Really, trust me, it's was wonderful dream. An hour later I woke up. Looks like my fever is all gone. The temperature is normal. Then I was up without any difficulty. It's been four years since this happened. I have not had any illness since then. I cannot put into words how much Baba has blessed me. I read Baba "ASHTOTHRAM"(Baba 108 names)every day, "Om Arogyakshemadaya Namah, Om Mrityunjayaya Namah", they are literal names. That is how Baba saved me. Have we read how Baba saved Bhimaji Patil in a dream in the history of Sai satcharitra!  I firmly believe that 'Saicharitra' is the answer to all the problems we face from birth to death.
OM SAI RAM

Post a Comment

0 Comments