OM SRI SATCHITANADA SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI
BABA GOLDEN WORDS PART 3
31. I see the well-being of those who worship me wholeheartedly and with devotion. I will give my life to keep my word. I will never break my word.
32. I will save those who seek refuge in Me, who worship Me with devotion, who remember Me, and who retain My form in their minds, from sorrow.
33. There are many yogis in this world. Our teacher is the real father. Others can do many sermons. But, we must not forget the words of our teacher.
34. I will never turn away those who come to me with piety. This is my promise.
35. Whoever gives food to the hungry is like one who gives me food.
36. I will speak when called, and I will appear if I am called. I will be with you wherever you are in this universe. Your heart is my abode.
37. Do not move at my command. I see everyone as equals.
38. I never do tricks. My actions are abysmal. Those who medidate and immerse themselves in my devotion will get gems of knowledge.
39. I am in Shirdi and everywhere. The universe is within me. All you see is me together.
40. I will be there wherever and whenever you are worried. The devotee should be with devotion. I will definitely be appearing.
41. I will be with you wherever you are in this universe. Your heart is my abode. My grace will be upon you even if you are beyond the Seven Seas.
42. I see everyone as equal. I'm not angry with anyone. Does the mother ever really get angry at the baby? Will the sea ever turn the rivers?
43. I am a slave to those who eat anything without offering it to me.
44. Why be afraid as I am? You sit back and relax! I will do whatever is necessary. I will take you to the destination before the end.
45. I have no heirs. I will answer those who turn to me from my grave. My bones speak from my grave even though it belongs to the grave. They give you courage and confidence.

0 Comments