Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES DATED 15.04.2021

 1. EXPERIENCE

Baba's responsibility and compassion for those who trust  are immense


Mrs. Lakshmi from Bangalore is sharing with us the experiences that Baba has bestowed on her.


I am a Sai devotee. Baba has given me many experiences. Let me share some experiences from them. My husband is 75 years old. His lungs were damaged. We recently admitted him to the hospital as his condition worsened. Given the current situation, if they are admitted to the hospital here, they want to have a corona test. I was so scared to know that thing. This is because the corona mostly affects the lungs. Even though my husband was ill with that fear, he never tested the corona, because if he did, it would be impossible. On top of that I would occasionally go to our elder son with the confidence that Baba was there despite his situation. The fear of how my husband health would be I used to come back to stay with my husbad. Such is the case now that my husbad had to be admitted to the hospital. Frightened, I bowed to Baba and begged, "Baba! I do not know what you are going to do. Until the reports came in today and the next day, I had no choice but to think of Baba, "Baba! Let the negative come, let the reports be  negative ". Merciful Baba had mercy on us. My husband reports was  corona negative. In fact we all thought  it would definitely get positive for him. When I knew that such a thing was negative, I was over joyed  again and asked, 'How can i repay to you Baba  and I can never repay the debt?'  I could not stop crying with joy. Baba saved my husband.

2. EXPERIENCE

My husband was in seventies, and his  health deteriorated. We immediately rushed him to the hospital. " Till 24 hours, nothing can be said," the doctors said. Whenever my husband  was admitted in the hospital I would put Baba Udi on his forehead and also put a photo of Baba next to his bed. Doing the same thing today, I begged, "Baba! I am putting the  burden on you. I do not know what you will do. You either save or he will be drowned in water". The 24 hours prescribed by the doctors have passed. His condition did not change. He suffered from a high fever for two days. On the other hand our granddaughter is also suffering from fever. I did not sleep completely for two days between these conditions. I slept for a while in the afternoon and could not sleep as the doctor or someone was coming. Not because of me anymore. The next night I put a chair between my bed and my husband bed and said, "Baba!  it is upto  you. I have not slept for two days. I have not been able to conquer this sleep. I have no power to do anything. I am putting the  burden on  you. Take care of my husband." I told Baba. Then I told  the nurse there, "I am unable to sit. I'll sleep for a while. Will you take care of him?" I asked. She said, "Lie down, Auntie. I'll take care of it." OK  so I fell asleep. My husband was already asleep too. I slept very soundly as there was no sleep for two days. I woke up once in the middle and could not open my eyes to see how he was. However, there it looked dim as if someone was sitting in the chair I had kept and putting their hand on my husband head. But I could not get up or open my eyes completely. I fell asleep again as well. It was as if the man was sitting there. The next morning the nurse asked, " Has anyone come for us  in thenight? Were you sitting here  by any chance?" I asked. She said, "I came for something and  You, Uncle were in sound asleep. I took the thing and walked slowly so as not to disturb you. No one else came." My husband woke up and said, " come, let's go for a walk." Until then, I was amazed that those who could not bear to get out of bed could go for a walk. Then he said to me, "Someone placed hand on  my head at night and woke me up. I woke up to that touch and he said I am in good health." When I heard that, I understood that ‘it was Sainath whom I saw me in a chair at night,’ and I thanked my kind father with great joy. job job done with blessings


3. EXPERIENCE

My regards to all Sai relatives. My thanks to Sai for maintaining this blog. My name Mangatayaru. We live in Hyderabad. We are devotees of Sai Baba. We have been worshiping Baba for many years. I know that any problem can be solved if Baba is kind. That is why I asked Baba about the problem of our son's job and said to Baba, "Baba! If you can get us out of this problem, I will share my experience in the blog."

Our boy's name is Kaushik. He did his IIT, completed his Masters in USA and resides there. Our boy was to attend an interview in JP MORGAN CHASE & CO Company  to switch from the contract job he was doing to a full time job. With the blessings of Baba I joined the Mahaparayana group and started reciting so that our boy could get a job early. Baba please  bless my boy successfully and help him to pass the interview. The offer letter also came. Our boy joined the job this March after completing all the work in six months. With Baba’s blessings it all ended so positively. "Baba! Thank you father. Bless the boy so that he will not have any problems in his job, that everything will be fine and that everything will be successful. Please also relieve me of some of the family problems I have, Baba.

Post a Comment

0 Comments