1. EXPERIENCE
Baba photo is a blessing in disguise
Sai devotee Satya shares with us an experience that Baba bestowed on him
I am just an atom in this world. I am 67 years old. Although I'm educated,
I do not have the habit of writing at all. I used to write letters to my father
during my school days and write about Sai's experiences for years to come.. As
a kid, I used to believe in God. But
godliness has grown in me since I was in 7th grade. With that came age. College
is over. The marriage also took place. I got a job before marriage. Once (in
1981 or 1982) I, along with my seniors had to officially go to Pune to work on
a project. Then by accident I, my friend went to Shirdi together. We left Pune by bus in the morning, reached Shirdi, visited
Baba and returned to the hotels in the evening. I did not know much about Baba
at that time. There have been many experiences and miracles in my life since
visiting Baba. I will share all of them one by one with you through this blog.
It can take many days to write it all down. Let me share with you a little
experience that happened a few days ago right now.
For the past month and a half, my son and I have been in the hospital. Our boy is a patient. I have been reciting Saicharitra for about 5 months. A few days ago I started to feel pain in the left side of my abdomen. Pain balm and pain spray were used to reduce the pain but the pain did not go away. I do not even have Baba Udi. What to do next? I thought the photo of Baba in the mobile screen saver and I kept it on my stomach and with the feeling that I was applying baba UDI by touching the feet of Baba in the photo. Then I bowed to Baba and said, “Sai, reduce my stomach ache, Father! As soon as my pain subsides, I will share my experience on our blog. ” After all, with the grace of Baba, the pain subsided by dawn. "Thankyou Baba!" Not only this, many miracles have happened in my life. I am taking a vacation hoping to share them all with you one by one.
2. EXPERIENCE
Baba who solved the difficult problem easily
Srinivasa Rao, a Sai devotee from Guntur, shares with us the experience
that Baba bestowed on him.
My regards to the Sai relatives and those who maintain this blog. My name
is Srinivasa Rao. Earlier I shared some of my experiences with you through this
blog. Now I want to share another experience with you. My father died in 2005.
However, when he was alive, the government gave him a plot in 1988. After the
death of our father we left the town where the plot was and moved to another
town and stayed there. Since we were not in the village where the plot was
located, others claimed that the plot was theirs and that our nanny had sold
the plot to them and occupied it. They have no documents to prove that the plot
is theirs. This matter is pending so far as well. But recently we learned that
they were looking to sell that plot. We do not know where the documents related
to that plot are. So I bowed to Baba and prayed, "According to Dharma, if the
PLOT is ours, hand it over to us,
Baba." Another thing is that the occupants of our plot are SCs. So I
begged Baba, "If we go to the plot, they will file an SC-ST case. Awesome!
Baba told us that someone from the village had bought it from us without going
near the plot. Baba solved this very complicated problem very easily. A
heartfelt thank you to Baba and pray that Shraddha and Saburi will always bless
us.

0 Comments