Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES DATED APRIL 10Th. (posted on 11th with BABA permission)



 DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES

1. EXPERIENCE

OM SAI RAM. I was trying to write the blog from two days nd Baba never gave the permission or time and yesterday evening I sat with Grit and Determination thinking I ( Note here again ‘I’ will write) and after I started writing a bit some visitor came and gone in the wind my writing. I had to stop and by the time I could again think it was 11.30Pm so I just meditated and slept. Today I was reading SATCHARITRA the One chapter I read and It was about the power of UDI and I prayed to BABA asking him to bless me to write the blog atleast today as from Thursday I am trying to write DEVOTEES experiences but in vain. I also asked if You bless me to write then it should be about UDI experience and LOL the first one is the same. I did not change the date in the Blog as I wanted te remember the same.  ( Also I requested some Ardent BABA devotees to send UDI to a person who is Bed ridden and I am praying to Baba for his recovery and already two have sent and wanted to thank for that too. You all to pray for that Sai child as he is struggling in life and in this worst position his wife left him leaving a small daughter too. So please all of you pray for that person. Incidentally the devotee who is bed ridden also has the same problem. Oh! My Sai what all miracles you do. )

Devotee pain vanished by the grace of Baba

Sai devotee Srikanth shares with us the experience that Baba bestowed on him:

My name is Srikanth. Ours is Kolhapur in Mahabubnagar district. My wife's name is Srivani. She is a Sai devotee. One night recently my wife suddenly had severe sciatica pain. I Called a doctor and he asked for an MRI scan. I had no idea what to do as she was in excruciating pain. Not knowing where to go or what to do during that night, so I sat infront of Baba and told Baba of her pain and said, “Baba! please save my wife from any danger. By your grace, her pain should subside and I will read the SATCHARITRA if she has no complications and report to be normal”. I applied Baba Udi to my wife at the area of the pain and gave her some UDI in water. My wife got up at 4am the next morning and she was working as usual. Baba reduced the pain. I gladly thanked Baba for the kindness shown by Baba. I want Baba to bless my wife to be healthy without any trouble in MRI scanning.

Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!

Ha , Baba today in the SATCHARITRA chapter 34 , Shayma asks Baba why you create the storm and why you subside. This way we blame Baba for every Karma and the great part is the last assurance is all about sharaddha and saburi.

https://www.blogger.com/u/2/blog/post/edit/6564472239854454901/1678986805316193758

2. DEVOTEE EXPERIENCE

An undisclosed Sai devotee is sharing with us a small experience that Baba recently bestowed on her.

During this corona we did not go out and did not even eat food outside. But on January 3, 2021, my daughter went to my niece's birthday party. The party went well. At the party my daughter ate almost all homemade food. Only one curry brought from the hotel and she ate that too. The next day she said that she was not in good health,  like sore throat and headache. We immediately consulted a doctor. The doctor examined our girl and prescribed medication. Hearing that made me very anxious and said to Baba, "Baba! I will share my experience on your blog if my daughter's health recovers  with medication without the need for a corona test." Then I gave our girl a water mixed with UDI along with medicines. By the grace of Baba all the symptoms like headache, nausea etc. of my daughter were slowly relieved. Now her  health has completely improved. Baba saved us from going to the corona test. Although it was a small experience Baba really saved us from the predicament. "Thank you Baba". My thanks to the administrators of this blog. Thank you Bhaiya for giving me the opportunity to share my experience with fellow Sai devotees through this blog! I will come before you again with some more experiences waiting for Baba miracle.

My sincere thanks to OUR SADGURU for making me the median, to write share and express in the blog for the benefit of all his CHILDREN and my humble request share the Blog to as many people as possible as someone might get connected and write us too.


Post a Comment

0 Comments