Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

DEVOTEES EXPERIENCES



1.EXPERIENCE  

Sairam,

Sairam to all Sai devotees. I am Madhavi from Bhubaneswar. I am writing to share with you a Baba Leela. It is very difficult to say how these leelas actually happen, why they happen, who Baba uses as an instrument to satisfy their desires, how and why this bond is connecting two people. Now that's what I'm going to say. Read and enjoy yourself.

That was the experience when I went to Shirdi. I was standing in the queue to have  darshan  Baba in Dwarakamai after Aarti on Thursday morning. A little boy Baba came to me selling idols and made the same fuss to buy two idols. I did not take it for and,told, "No, I have." I visited and came out. Again in the evening the same boy appeared near Gurusthan. The same reply again. "I dont want please!" I said and left. The next day, on Friday afternoon, while going to Aarti, the same boy appeared again and said, "Take two idols, Didi." I got angry and said, "No, don't you understand I have ?" I said a little louder. He said, "Didi, Baba  is with you, but everyone else is begging Baba to come to thier house. Baba wants you to give to those you know through you?" That's it! "Such a little boy, what a truth he told!" I thought and stopped talking. I immediately bought Baba idols from the boy. I was going to Darshan anyway so I touched Baba's tomb and Baba in the samadhi mandirb and brought those idols. I thought, "Let's see which devotee will  Baba will go to."

Later on Sunday I came to Sambalpur where I was working and went to duty as usual on Monday. A boy who works with me in our office came and invited me, "Ma'am, you must come to our house once. My wife wants to meet you." They are also Telugu people. "Okay, there will be time on Thursday,    so I will come " I said. Are I going for the first time, I went to their house on Thursday evening holding the idol of Baba brought from Shirdi as I found nothing better to take. I politely handed his wife the box with the statue and said, "Small gift, take it." "What is it, madam?" She opened it and was shocked and cried (unable to hold back the happiness ). I said, "Why? What happened?" I asked. I was shocked to hear her answer to that. The thing is, she is also a good Baba devotee. She has a small idol of Baba. That statue is very old. Sadly broken near the legs. That day she sat down in front of Baba and said, "Baba, I do not want to worship such a broken idol. I bought it in Shirdi a long time ago. She sat in the puja room and prayed to Baba. Today being Thursday, Baba Leela took the idol I had brought from Shirdi and went to their house.

Baba knew the righteous desire coming from her heart a week in advance.He made me a tool and see how her wish is fulfilled. What made that little boy chase me three times in Shirdi and buy so many idols? What is the anguish of her saying, 'I want an idol of Baba from Shirdi'? What if I become an instrument in the midst of all this? Everything is weird. That is why I always think that there is a meaning behind everything we do and that Baba has a hand.

2.EXPERIENCE

Sai's DEVOTEE recounts the wonderful experience Baba gave him.

I like Baba very much. I do not know. I keep sharing everything with him. Because to me mother, father, teacher, God are all Sai Baba. I stay away from our family and continue my education. 

There is no need for us to leave our homes and go into the jungles and do penance with our noses closed to get Baba's love. Trust in Baba, pay attention to his words, always remember him, he will take care of everything.

Now read the wonderful leelas made by Baba. I am a student. My parents send me money every month for my expenses. With that money my room rent, food and other expenses would go away, leaving only a little money. I put that money in my  bank otherwise  would be tempted to spent if I had it. I take it from the ATM whenever needed. I read well because of my interest in reading. But not enough money is ever available. Once all of a sudden our principal told us to pay  the exam fee. That too is Rs 1,20,000. I was unable to understand how to pay that big amount at such short notice. We know our parents are working hard to make us study  so it can sometimes be embarrassing to ask them. You cannot ask them for money knowing the sitauation. My mind is still thinking of ways to pay the fees.


As I mentioned!I will tell Baba if I have any pain. So even now, I told Baba, "Baba! I only have enough money in my ATM to pay the room rent, I do not understand how to pay the fees." Every time I am in trouble I would ask Baba and he answers "Why are you scared? Am I there!". Even now the same answer came from Baba. Those words comforted me a bit. I trusted him to see how Baba would protect me.

When the date for paying the room rent came, I went to the ATM and drew a thousand rupees. Surprise if the balance is checked! Shows that there are one lakh and twenty thousand in my account. What shows, how is this possible? I came out thinking there was something wrong with the machine. But my mind is still thinking about it. Why does the machine show incorrectly? But I remember it well. If one thousand rupees is deducted, there will be another 500 rupees. How come so much money? Okay, I went to another ATM to check and see. Even there it shows only one lakh twenty thousand rupees. I could not believe my eyes and looked again with. Again it shows the same amount. I did not believe it though. I wanted to check and drew  some amount and the amount came out. Surprise! Awesome! How great is Baba Leela? Tears of joy were falling from my eyes. I grabbed the money and went to the room. I didn’t get any good sleep for two days. Baba gave me just what I needed for my college fees. Even my parents did not know how much my fee was. My Sai Baba stayed in my father’s place and paid my fees. He fulfilled my problem very responsibly. "Thankyou Baba! Love you! Don't leave me Baba! Always be with me always Baba! I need your friendship and love Baba! I can not imagine my life without you".


Post a Comment

0 Comments