Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

DEVOTEES EXPERIENCE

 

My regards to all. My name is Shailaja. Wherever the devotees who seek refuge in Baba themselves are, beyond the Seven Seas, they remain in their consciousness. When Shyama Gaya left, Baba, who had reached there some years before, appeared to her. The same thing always happens in my case. Baba will be there before me whenever I go. Baba will appear to me in the form of a photo somewhere in that place. I now want to share with you some of those experiences, so how Baba has always protected me. We live in Delhi. We often go to Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Wherever we go in those hilly areas, Baba will appear there. We went to 'Kanathal' in the middle of October and stopped at a dhaba to have tea. The photo of Baba in that dhaba appeared with a smile as if inviting me. I was very happy to see Baba like that.

 

 

On Saturday, November 20, 2021, I and I set off in our car to  Lord Shiva at Jageshwar in Uttarakhand. They were busy before our trip and did not take proper care of the car condition. We left early in the morning thinking that if we left in the morning we would arrive at 2pm. The car stopped twice in the middle but started. Later at 2pm our car stopped again as there was a hotel we had booked about 100 meters away. See, the battery in the car is gone. It's been 3 years since I bought the car and the battery is gone. Surrounded by hills and valleys. It scared me a lot. But exactly where our car was parked was the Baba Temple. Baba was waiting for me there before me. He kindly had three boys come and start the car somehow. Just as slowly we reached the hotel. There a driver was replaced by a new battery by someone he knew. Baba came in that form and helped us. By the grace of Baba we happily anointed Shiva and returned.

 

 

I once had viral fever. One was reduced to ten days but, one day all of a sudden I started itching all over so well. I'm wearing the right 'Allegra' tablet. Although the effect lasted for a while, the itching started again when the drug ran out of power. One day, however, it was so itchy that the blow made his face and lips swell. I was immediately met by a good skin specialist. Baba came in that form. He gave me good medicine and told me to stay for a month. Baba kindly healed me with those medicines. "Sainatha! Thank you Dad. What are your lilas, Dad?".

Post a Comment

0 Comments